Ubisoft's open-world, action RPG from last year, The Division , is on the way to receiving update 1.8, titled Resistance, and according to the developer, it is set to be the largest free update to ever arrive for the game.
Resistance is essentially a horde-mode, with players being tasked with surviving waves of AI controlled enemies for earning rewards.
Other additions arriving with the update include the new Camp Clinton social hub, Underground DLC improvements, rogue mechanic changes, as well as a new mechanic that will allow players to improve stats of their gear.
While a release date for the Resistance update has not been confirmed yet, the developer will be hosting a livestream on The Division' s official Twitch channel later today at 8am PT to give us a first look at the gameplay and reveal more information.
Don't forget to follow us @NeowinGaming on Twitter to keep up to date with our gaming coverage!
- The Division Is Receiving A Big Free Content Update This Fall; Here's What It ...GameSpot
- The Division is Getting Another Free Update, New Map to Explore, and Regular PvPAusGamers
- The Division to Get Free Content in Upcoming UpdateTwinfinite
- The Division is still alive as update 1.8 introduces a new zone, PVP and PVE modesCritical Hit
- Resistance Update For 'The Division' Includes New Area, Game ModesTom's Hardware
- The Division Update 1.8 Marks Biggest Free Content Update Since Game's Launch ...Gameranx (blog)
- The Division's free 'Resistance' update will expand the map and add two new modesPC Gamer
- The Division Update 1.8 Will Expand The Map, Add Two New Game Modes and MoreXboxAchievements
- Tom Clancy's The Division Gets A Huge New UpdateComicbook.com