Claudio Bravo insists there is "nothing negative" about the transfer saga surrounding Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez.
The 28-year-old's future has been the subject of intense speculation throughout the transfer window and it is reported that Manchester City have stepped up their efforts to sign him before Thursday's deadline.
Pep Guardiola's side are said to have seen a £50million bid rejected on Tuesday by Arsenal, whose manager Arsene Wenger has made it clear for a number of weeks that he does not want to sell.
Sanchez made his return from injury in the 4-0 loss to Liverpool on Sunday and cut a dejected figure during the game and on the bench after being substituted in the second half.
The former Barcelona man admits he would prefer to be playing every week but he has no concerns that his form for the national team could be affected.
- Manchester City lodge second bid for Alexis Sanchez - sourcesESPN FC
- Manchester City make second bid for Alexis SanchezIndependent.ie
- 7 things that will inevitably happen if Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez signs for ...Mirror.co.uk
- Alexis Sanchez nears Man City transfer after second bid for Arsenal strikerManchester Evening News
- Alexis Sanchez tells Chile teammates he's leaving Arsenal to join Manchester CityMetro
- Transfer Deadline Day LIVE – Audacious Wilshere move, City bid again for SanchezTeamtalk.com
- Alexis Sanchez tells Chile team-mates he's joined Man City from Arsenal - reportDaily Star
- Arsenal Transfer News: £90m Lemar bid claim, Draxler talks opened, Malen done dealDaily Star
- Arsenal accept £60m Alexis Sanchez offer from Manchester City - reportDaily Star