Every investment and trading move involves risk, you should conduct your own research when making a decision.
But the movement has slowed down a bit, as there is probably a gradual shift of money flow from BTC to altcoins.
BTC will experience tests of support and Resistance Zones without any rapid price movements during the last hours of summer, after impressive growth in August.
Growth is so powerful at the moment that it’s very hard to outline support and resistance zones on the global scale; whereas the buyer domination is vivid.
A lot of people want to make a profit on Metropolis, that’s why there is ETH shortage on the Market.
- All Top Cryptos Are in the Green as Market Cap Grows to $170BThe Merkle
- Bitcoin spikes to a record high above $4700Business Insider
- Cryptocurrency Debit Cards Bridging The Virtual And Real WorldNasdaq
- Bitcoin Price Sets New All-Time High as Crypto Market Tops $170 BillionCoinDesk
- Bitcoin news: Bitcoin Foundation readies legal team for US regulation battleIT PRO
- Hedge funds are cashing in on bitcoin mania — there are now 50 dedicated to ...Yahoo Finance
- Cryptocurrencies: A Fad or the Future?The Motley Fool Canada
- How Digital Currencies Conquer Globe: Cambridge University StudyCoinTelegraph
- 6 Reasons Regulators Should Reject Bitcoin ETFsSeeking Alpha