Davis plays Etta Candy, Steve Trevor’s bubbly, red-headed secretary.
The actress said she didn’t know much about Etta at first, but she quickly dove into her world — and loved what she found.
At a recent Wonder Woman press event , Davis opened up about just how much playing Etta changed her life.
I was so glad to play it, and feel what that was like, because I’m not someone who brings a Stanislavski book to my trailer.”“She’s in this age where she is dominating in a man’s world, and [Diana] comes in with one little sentence: ‘I call that slavery.’ It changes how Etta gets to be completely, and gives her that confidence.
But we do look for the permission.” Director Patty Jenkins added that Wonder Woman herself has always been a huge source of inspiration for her.
- How The New Wonder Woman Epilogue Will Connect To Justice LeagueCinema Blend
- Wonder Woman's super friend: I could use a magic lassoCNET
- New Wonder Woman Epilogue Reveals Justice League ConnectionMovieWeb
- Lucy Davis Confirms The Wonder Woman Epilogue Was Shot During ReshootsBleeding Cool News
- Wonder Woman #29 ReviewAiPT! Comics
- WONDER WOMAN Epilogue Scene Teases a JUSTICE LEAGUE ConnectionNerdist
- 'Wonder Woman' Epilogue Reveals Major 'Justice League' ConnectionInverse
- 'Wonder Woman' Epilogue Clip May or May Not Hint at 'Justice League' ConnectionCollider.com
- Wonder Woman's Epilogue Teases Major Link to Justice LeagueCBR (blog)