It’s trading around 5% below my intrinsic value, which means if you buy Hain today, you’d be paying a fair price for it.
NasdaqGS:HAIN Future Profit Aug 29th 17 Investors looking for growth in their portfolio may want to consider the prospects of a company before buying its shares.Although value investors would argue that it’s the intrinsic value relative to the price that matter the most, a more compelling investment thesis would be high growth potential at a cheap price.
Though in the case of HAIN, it is expected to deliver a relatively unexciting top-line growth of 9.55% in the next few years, which doesn’t help build up its investment thesis.
If you’ve been keeping tabs on HAIN, now may not be the most optimal time to buy, given it is trading around its fair value.
However, the optimistic prospect is encouraging for HAIN, which means it’s worth further examining other factors such as the strength of its balance sheet, in order to take advantage of the next price drop.
- Hain Celestial shares soar after upbeat guidanceMarketWatch
- Hain Celestial rallies after earningsSeeking Alpha
- 7 Stocks To Watch For August 29, 2017Benzinga
- Earnings Scheduled For August 29, 2017Benzinga
- Hain Celestial Issues 2018 Guidance - Quick FactsMarkets Insider
- Hain Celestial Group Inc (HAIN) Releases Earnings Results, Beats Expectations ...Highland Mirror
- Monetta Financial Services Lowered Hain Celestial Group (HAIN) Holding; ON4 ...MoneyMakingArticles
- A Look at the Health of The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (NasdaqGS:HAIN)Clayton News
- Sevcon (SEV) Reaches $22.00 52-Week High; Hain Celestial Group (HAIN) Shorts ...UtahHerald.com