Using orbs to juggle her foes, Menat is a deadly new fighter.
Announced during the Hong Kong Esports Festival, you can check out Menat in action below.
By extending and retracting orbs, players can create extensive combos and even use them to pull enemies towards them.
Available on August 29th, Menat will cost $6 and is also part of the Season 2 Character Pass for $30 which includes fighters like Akuma, Kolin, Ed and Abigail.
Agents of Mayhem: Gat Class Guide, Abilities, Core Upgrades, Gadgets And More Sonic Mania Guide: How To Find All 7 Chaos Emerald Special Stages Agents of Mayhem: Joule Class Guide, Abilities, Core Upgrades And More Agents of Mayhem: Hardtack Class Guide, Abilities, Core Upgrades And More Agents of Mayhem: Fortune Class Guide, Abilities, Core Upgrades, Overview And More
- Street Fighter 5's newest character is MenatAppsforPCdaily
- Menat Is Street Fighter 5's Newest CharacterCinema Blend
- Capcom announces Menat, as the new Street FighterThe Tech Bulletin
- Menat Joins Street Fighter V August 29Hardcore Gamer
- Menat Brings Mystic Orbs to Street Fighter VSegmentNext
- Capcom Reveals Menat As The Latest 'Street Fighter V' CharacterBleeding Cool News
- Capcom Ramps Up Street Fighter 5's Sex Appeal With MenatOne Angry Gamer (blog)
- The newest character for 'Street Fighter V' arrives on August 29DeathRattleSports.com
- New Character, Menat, Joining Street Fighter V This WeekComicbook.com