For the third time in three years, LSU is dealing with a weather situation wreaking havoc on a game it was scheduled to play away from its Baton Rouge campus.
BYU does not allow its athletic teams to play on Sundays, per university policy in accordance with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
The AdvoCare game is owned by a subsidiary of ESPN, meaning the network will have the final decision on relocation, with input from the schools.
The Houston Cougars moved Aug. 26 and 27 practices to the Texas Longhorns ’ Austin campus, with UH’s next game scheduled for Sept. 2 at UTSA.
The Texans have held joint practices with the Saints this week and played them in a preseason game Saturday night.
- Hurricane Harvey aftermath could move BYU-LSU game, report saysYahoo Sports
- LSU football countdown Day 5: Tigers stamped their returns 'TD' vs. North TexasNOLA.com
- LSU Tigers podcast: Joe Alleva should not be bashed for LSU-BYU relocationSECcountry.com
- LSU 'almost certain' BYU game won't be played in flooded Houston; Superdome ...The Advocate
- LSU football: Tigers faithful enjoying rare connection with Cajun coach Ed OrgeronNCAA.com
- Hurricane Harvey wreaking havoc on the state of Texas and college football Week 1CBSSports.com
- Flooding in Houston 'very certain' to relocate BYU-LSU football gameKSL.com
- LSU officials 'almost certain' game against BYU will not be played in HoustonNOLA.com
- Hurricane Harvey devastation in Houston has BYU-LSU football game "almost ...Daily Herald