Grand Theft Auto V's multiplayer mode is already bursting at the seams with content but Rockstar doesn't seem to care because they're adding even more new stuff!
On Tuesday, August 29th, players can jump into GTA Online and play the new Smuggler's Run update which is, of course, a reference to one of Rockstar's old games.
The update will introduce a bunch of new ways to earn money including transporting illegal cargo via Aircraft.
Player's will be given a ton of new planes to purchase as well as a private hanger with an aircraft mechanic to help them on their new business venture.
The hanger will be required to start these missions and Rockstar isn't going into too much detail about what the mechanic can do but if we had to take a guess, your planes are going to be customizable and upgradable.
- Return to 'Smuggler's Run' in the next 'GTA: Online' expansionGears Of Biz
- GTA Online Goes Airborne With Smuggler's Run UpdateComicbook.com
- GTA 5 Update New Aerial PossibilitiesBlorge
- Big GTA 5 Online Update Brings Intense Air Action, Customizable Aircraft Next WeekGameSpot
- GTA Online Smuggler's Run to take game to new heights, literallySlashGear
- GTA Online Smuggler's Run Update: 4 Things to KnowGotta Be Mobile
- GTA Online's big Smuggler's Run update adds new customisable aircraft and more ...DeathRattleSports.com
- GTA Online Smuggler's Run DLC Is A High-Flying Shout-Out To Classic Raucous ...Hot Hardware
- 'GTA Online: Smuggler's Run' gives a nod toward a classic Rockstar gameGears Of Biz