With Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle set to launch at the end of the month for the Nintendo Switch, lots of questions loom over the game in terms of content and DLC.
Polygon is reporting that Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle will have a $20 season pass.
In the fall you'll experience new solo challenges and additional co-op maps that you'll be able to play with friends or family.
Then again, fewer amounts of DLC would probably be viewed by gamers as a good thing, because it means having to pay less for pieces of the content that they might feel is cut from the game.
According to Shigeru Miyamoto, the Nintendo give a thumbs up for Ubisoft to make a Super Mario and Raving Rabbids crossover on the condition that it wasn't a platforming game.
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle gameplay: Mike helps Jeff with his Rabbids ...VentureBeat
- Bunnies Meet 'Call of Duty' in Adorable 'Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle' TrailerHollywood Reporter
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Six Minute Opening Cinematic LeakedGamepur
- 'Super Mario Odyssey's' Luncheon Kingdom unveiled at GamescomVine Report
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle's Live Action Trailer is PerfectDualShockers
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle live action trailer is just plain silly fun ...VG247
- The 5 Remaining Exclusives Coming to Nintendo Switch in 2017Twinfinite
- Live Action Trailer Released for Mario + Rabbids Kingdom BattleHardcore Gamer
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Gameplay: Ancient Gardens and IntroShacknews