Alexis Sanchez is in the Arsenal starting XI for the first time this season, as he replaces Alexandre Lacazette for Sunday's visit to Anfield to face Liverpool.
The Chilean missed his side's opening two Premier League games of the season due to an abdominal injury, while there is ongoing uncertainty surrounding his future.
After scoring in his first game in the league before drawing a blank against Stoke City, new signing Lacazette makes way for Alexis in one of three changes from Arsene Wenger.
Meanwhile, Liverpool boss Klopp has taken the bold decision to rest Simon Mignolet and recall Loris Karius in goal for Liverpool’s hosting of Arsenal on Sunday afternoon.
Gini Wijnaldum, who celebrated the arrival of a baby boy on Thursday, is in the XI, but Andy Robertson is out of the matchday squad as he welcomed the birth of his first child.
- Liverpool vs Arsenal: Wenger to unleash Lacazette-Alexis partnershipDaily Post Nigeria
- Alexandre Lacazette makes goalscoring promise to Arsenal fansHi-tech Beacon
- Arsenal look sharp ahead of Liverpool trip but Alexis Sanchez doesn't look ...Express.co.uk
- The Premier League clubs with the highest number of foreign players revealedDeathRattleSports.com
- Liverpool won't focus on stopping Alexis Sanchez - Jurgen KloppGhanasoccernet.com
- Arsenal Transfer News: Alexis Sanchez will give his all to us this season ...Express.co.uk
- Under Pressure: Arsene Wenger is as obsolete as Tony BlairYahoo Movies UK
- Exclusive: Arsene Wenger wants to extend Alexis Sanchez's contract this summerSkySports
- Klopp wary for Liverpool over Sanchez return for ArsenalGears Of Biz