Tomlin has been impressed by how quickly Sensabaugh has picked up the Steelers’ defensive scheme, a similar system to what the 28-year-old played under during the first four seasons of his NFL career from 2013-16 with the Tennessee Titans.
The Steelers signed Hilton to practice squad last December; the New England Patriots released him at the end of the preseason.
Artie Burns, the Steelers’ first-round draft pick last year, is assured of being the starting left corner Sept. 10 when Pittsburgh opens the season against the Browns at Cleveland.
He made his NFL debut with the Steelers season, including two starts, and shined in the second half against the Falcons last week when he had two interceptions.
- What in the world is going on with the Pittsburgh Steelers secondary?Behind the Steel Curtain
- Starters to get extended time as Steelers host the ColtsSharonherald
- Steelers will take 'regular season' look when they host Colts SaturdayWPXI Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Steelers: Ben Roethlisberger to play Saturday vs. Indianapolis ColtsNewsline
- Tomlin: Senquez Golson has to practice to remain with Steelers247Sports
- The Pittsburgh Steelers have a clear weak spot in 2017Still Curtain
- Gorman: Steelers defensive back Ross Cockrell embraces challengeTribune-Review
- 'Tomlin's Takes' hit on competition for spotsSteelers.com
- Steelers Vs. Colts Preseason Week 3: 10 Defensive Players To WatchSteelers Depot