That's not nearly enough food or drink to feed the entire team, so obviously just a portion of the Packers' current 90-man roster went out for this dinner, but let me tell you this: the guys that did go, they did it right.
Ribeyes, filets, lobster bisque, calamari, caviar ... and some preposterously expensive drinks.
They got overcharged for some of this stuff, of course, but the vets getting a comped meal presumably didn't care about that part.
One can only hope there was a complementary "Thanks for dinner losers" cake at the end of this meal.
He joined CBSSports.com in 2014 and has since spent far too much of his time watching film and working in spreadsheets.
- 5 things to watch in Packers-Broncos preseason gameFanRag Sports (blog)
- How to watch Broncos vs. Packers in Week 3 of the preseason247Sports
- Which Broncos quarterbacks will be on the roster in 2018?Broncos Wire
- LOOK: Packers vets stick rookies with $34000 dinner billSportsnaut
- Packers: Rookie draft picks, talented undrafted rookies complicate decisions ...Madison.com
- Packers: 3 keys for Green Bay in preseason matchup with BroncosMadison.com
- LaDarius Gunter's fall from No. 1 to No. 5 (at best) shows Packers CBs are betterESPN (blog)
- Goals of the game: Broncos-PackersDenverBroncos.com (blog)
- Packers schedule features formidable opponents in first two weeksMilwaukee Journal Sentinel