Quarterback Nick Stevens (334 passing yards, three touchdowns) showed tremendous poise and accuracy, especially after getting rocked by a hit early in the game.
Oregon State didn't have a great trip to Fort Collins Saturday afternoon, and one play encapsulated the entire blowout.
Thomas picked off a tipped pass from Oregon State quarterback Jake Luton and took it to the house, potentially sealing the Beavers' fate.
Stanford is a 30.5-point favorite over Rice, according to SportsLine , in the nightcap from Australia, and one bettor in Las Vegas wants to take advantage of the mismatch to make a quick buck.
While the FBS games don't kick off until Saturday afternoon, FCS teams are already underway, and we have our first official touchdown of the 2017 College Football season.
- Thirteen freshmen travel with Bulls to San Jose StateTampabay.com (blog)
- USF Scores Two Touchdowns, Hopefully Gets Everyone Off The LedgeThe Daily Stampede
- South Florida vs San Jose State: Live highlights, top performers and moreSaturday Blitz
- This USF hit on San Jose State's QB is the dictionary definition of targetingSB Nation
- Special teams costing Charlie Strong's USF. Sound familiar, Texas fans?SB Nation
- No. 19 South Florida gets early start to Charlie Strong eraSFGate
- Hyped USF tries to buck trend of favorite flops in AACPress of Atlantic City
- Andy Murray withdraws from US Open because of hip injury.FOXSports.com
- CFB Predictions: Can USF cover 22 points vs. San Jose State? 8/26/17TheSpread.com