Ferrari driver Kimi Raikkonen of Finland steers his car during the second Practice session ahead of the Belgian Formula One Grand Prix in Spa-Francorchamps, Belgium, Friday, Aug. 25, 2017.
SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS, Belgium (AP) — Kimi Raikkonen and Sebastian Vettel boosted Ferrari ahead of qualifying by posting the fastest times in final practice for the Belgian Grand Prix on Saturday.
Raikkonen, fastest in Friday's first practice, was 0.197 seconds faster than championship leader Vettel and 0.198 ahead of Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton.
Hamilton, fastest in second practice ahead of Raikkonen, will hope to find extra speed in qualifying.
Third practice was briefly interrupted when struggling driver Daniil Kvyat pulled up at the top of the daunting Raidillon climb with signs of fire at the back of his Toro Rosso.
- Ahead of his 200th race, excited Lewis Hamilton aims for record 68th career poleScroll.in
- Belgian GP: Lewis Hamilton fastest in FP2The Statesman
- Hamilton hails strongest Friday as 200th race loomsReuters
- Lewis Hamilton fastest in second practice for Belgian GPGears Of Biz
- Hamilton sets pace in BelgiumRadio New Zealand
- Hamilton downplays Vettel moveThe Straits Times
- Lewis Hamilton gets tough: I am out for bloodDaily Star
- Pacesetter Hamilton fired up for 200th raceYahoo Sports
- Break's over for F1, Lewis HamiltonEconomic Times