To give you an idea of what to expect, reviews editor Mike Minotti and I (PC gaming editor/video guy) Jeffrey Grubb got together to take a look at 40 minutes of Mario + Rabbids gameplay.
We cover only the first world of the game, which is a prolonged tutorial that teaches you the basics by throwing you into combat.
But we also check out some of the world-exploration bits as well.
Catch the video at the top of the story, and keep an eye out for the review in the next couple of days.
- Bunnies Meet 'Call of Duty' in Adorable 'Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle' TrailerHollywood Reporter
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Six Minute Opening Cinematic LeakedGamepur
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle's Live Action Trailer is PerfectDualShockers
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle live action trailer is just plain silly fun ...VG247
- Rabbids steal item combining glasses in Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle opening ...Destructoid
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Opening Cinematic TrailerNerd Much (blog)
- The 5 Remaining Exclusives Coming to Nintendo Switch in 2017Twinfinite
- Live Action Trailer Released for Mario + Rabbids Kingdom BattleHardcore Gamer
- Five things that drew me into Mario + Rabbids Kingdom BattleNintendo Wire