Earnings season is a time of year that presents some attractive investing opportunities using options, but you'll want to make your move ahead of the quarterly results.
CIBC (CM.TO) says it expects higher interest rates and new regulatory measures to moderate that pace in the coming quarters, and says it’s comfortable with its exposure to the sector.
On the company’s third quarter earnings conference call, Chief Risk Officer Laura Dottori-Attanasio said the underlying economic strength in the domestic economy gives the bank confidence it’s made the right bet.
In an interview on BNN, Douglas Kee, Chief Investment Officer at Leon Frazer & Associates said he’s allocated 20 per cent of his portfolio to Canadian financials, as he expects mortgage growth to merely slow, not shift into reverse.
- Friday's analyst upgrades and downgradesThe Globe and Mail
- Canadian Stocks Set For Quiet Session -- Canadian CommentaryNasdaq
- CIBC Q3 Financial Results Beat the Street, But Stock SlipsSmallCapPower (press release)
- Cdn Imperial Bk Comm Toronto (CM) Valuation Declined While Intact Investment ...BZ Weekly
- CIBC eyes mortgage growth, expects no hard landing for Canada home pricesTHE BUSINESS TIMES
- Reaffirmed: Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce (TSE:CM) Market Perform Rating ...Finance News Daily
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM) Announces Earnings ResultsTrueBlueTribune
- Q4 2017 EPS Estimates for Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM) Lowered by ...TrueBlueTribune
- Andra AP fonden Has $14.85 Million Stake in Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce ...TrueBlueTribune