The Seahawks will be without a handful of players for Friday night’s preseason game against the Kansas City Chiefs, though the list of players not expected to play contains no surprises based on the injury updates head coach Pete Carroll provided following Thursday’s practice .
The Seahawks are getting a few important players back for this game, which should see most of the starters playing into the second half.
The Seahawks continue to hold Tyler Lockett out of preseason action, though the receiver is practicing fully.
Lockett, who broke his leg late last season, went through a normal workout with the rest of the receivers prior to the game.
We love the player that he is, so we’re going to just continue to make sure we maximize the security and safety for his return.”
- Seattle Seahawks Vs. Kansas City Chiefs Live Stream: How To Watch The NFL ...Decider
- Seahawks vs. Chiefs: Live updates as Seattle gets longest look at starters ...The Seattle Times
- LIVE UPDATES: Kansas City Chiefs at Seattle SeahawksQ13 FOX
- Seattle Seahawks vs. Kansas City in preseason: Time, TV channel, how to watch ...OregonLive.com
- 5 things to watch for in Chiefs-Seahawks preseason gameFanRag Sports (blog)
- 6 position battles to watch in Seahawks' 'dress rehearsal'seattlepi.com
- O'Neil: 3 things to watch in Seahawks' preseason game vs ChiefsMyNorthwest.com
- Seahawks' Michael Bennett expected to continue protest during national anthemKIRO Seattle
- Williams standing out in Seahawks preseasonWalla Walla Union-Bulletin