A few days into camp, coaches changed things up a bit to give Wilson more reps, and ever since then he has been dialed in for the better part of August.
Read Perhaps more than anything, Carroll wants to see two things from his offense—a good run-pass balance, and enough explosive plays to make a difference in a game.
Read There has understandably been a lot of concern about the Seahawks’ offensive line following the knee injury sustained by starting left tackle George Fant a week ago, but facing a talented Chiefs defensive front, Seattle’s first-team line held up very well.
Read For the third time in as many preseason games, the Seahawks allowed an opponent to score in its opening drive, but following that Chiefs field goal, Seattle’s No.
Read If there was one complaint to be made about the play of Seattle’s starting offense, it would be the number of times the Seahawks settled for field goals instead of scoring touchdowns in the first half.
- Seahawks win 26-13; Chiefs' Ware sprains right kneeWashington Post
- First Half Notes: Seahawks vs ChiefsSeahawks.com
- Players Not Expected To Play: Seahawks vs ChiefsSeahawks.com
- Seahawks win 26-13; Chiefs' Ware injures right kneeThe News Tribune
- Chiefs RB Spencer Ware carted off field with right knee injuryESPN
- Spencer Ware's injury worst part of Chiefs' ugly loss to SeahawksESPN (blog)
- Injuries strike key players during Friday's gamesNFL.com
- Sloppy play by starters mars Chiefs' 26-13 preseason loss at SeattleKansas City Star
- Seattle Seahawks get banner night from Russell Wilson in win vs. Kansas City ...UPI.com