More international companies like Philips are deciding to invest and create jobs in Tennessee because of the policies we’ve put into place with the help of the General Assembly,” Haslam said.
“The consolidation of our business services will help us to deliver on our continuous improvement goals, with a particular focus on our customer experience, while leveraging the benefits of the growing health technology ecosystem in Tennessee to accelerate patient care.”
“Helping facilitate new, quality job creation is fundamental to TVA’s mission of service and we are proud to work with our economic development partners to further that mission.”
“We are excited that Philips has chosen to grow in Middle Tennessee,” Ralph Schulz, president and CEO of the Nashville Area Chamber, said.
- Philips to bring 800 new jobs to Nashville areaThe Tennessean
- Fortune 500 company bringing jobs to Middle TennesseeNashville Business Journal
- Dutch Tech Giant Philips To Consolidate Its US Offices With Nashville HubWPLN
- Corker's careful balancing act on Trump knocked off kiltermySanAntonio.com
- Philips to bring 800 health care technology jobs to greater Nashville areaSpring Hill Home Page
- Health technology company Philips to bring 800 jobs to Nashville areaWZTV
- Philips to build health technology center in TennesseeABC News
- Philips to bring 800 jobs to Middle TNWSMV Nashville
- Area lands Dutch technology giantNashville Post (subscription)