With the upcoming major update dubbed “Smuggler’s Run”, GTA Online gives you more ways to inflict such carnage while also supporting your criminal empire by flying your “merchandise” across Los Angeles.
That game tasked you with smuggling your cargo undetected from US border patrol, government agents, and even rival gangs.
You will have at your disposal, after “acquiring” them of course, a wide array of planes, choppers, and ultralights, all of which you can stow away safely in new hangars that will serve as the new nerve center of your smuggling empire.
Carry your cargo to new heights or rain down death from the skies, the Smuggler’s Run update will open up a new dimension to your online gameplay.
Coming this fall, GTA Online racing will take you across three elements, testing your mettle against earth, sea, and sky.
READ MORE (SlashGear)
- 9 Awesome New Aircraft Coming to GTA Online in Smuggler's RunIGN
- Return to 'Smuggler's Run' in the next 'GTA: Online' expansionEngadget
- GTA Online: Smuggler's Run Update Teased in New TrailerGame Rant
- GTA 5 Takes The Crew 2's Coolest Feature, Adds A Version Of It For Free This FallGameSpot
- Take to the skies in GTA Online's new flight-focused updatefinder.com.au
- Grand Theft Auto Online - GTA Online - Smuggler's Run TrailerIGN
- GTA Online's Newest Update Offers New Aircraft Built for SmugglingTwinfinite
- GTA Online's latest update is all flying, crime, and Rockstar nostalgiaGamesRadar
- Big GTA 5 Update Coming Next Week Includes Intense Air Action, Customizable ...GameSpot