That was the declaration of Borussia Dortmund chief executive officer Hans-Joachim Watzke as the Bundesliga club prepared to offload one of its prized assets for a deal reported to be worth up to €150million.
Dortmund suspended Dembele – who will be expected to help fill the void left by Neymar's Camp Nou departure – after he skipped training this month amid the speculation over his switch to LaLiga.
The France international moved to the club from Rennes for €15m last year and quickly impressed, scoring 10 goals in 49 appearances across all competitions and laying on 20 assists.
He was named in the Bundesliga team of the season and landed the man-of-the-match award after opening the scoring in Dortmund's 2-1 DFB-Pokal final triumph over Eintracht Frankfurt.
Didier Deschamps left Dembele out of his France squad for the World Cup qualifying matches against Netherlands and Luxembourg, saying he "cannot take an inactive player".
- Dortmund CEO: Ousmane Demebele's Proposed Transfer to Barcelona Is 'On the Way'Sports Illustrated
- Barcelona sign Ousmane Dembélé from Borussia Dortmund for an initial £97mThe Guardian
- Barcelona confirm signing of Ousmane Dembele from Borussia Dortmund for ...Mirror.co.uk
- Barcelona football club brings in Ousmane Dembele to replace NeymarThe Hindu
- Barcelona confirm Ousmane Dembele signing from Borussia Dortmund in £96.8m ...International Business Times UK
- Bosz accepts transfer 'uncertainty' as Dortmund flag likely Dembele saleAOL UK
- Barcelona confirm Ousmane Dembele signing for €105mEurosport.com
- Dembele's likely departure will cause problems for Borussia DortmundXinhua
- Borussia Dortmund and Barcelona strike fee for Ousmane DembeleGears Of Biz