Kate Upton is used to tough workouts, but her latest left the supermodel a bit sore.
I’m feeling it a little bit today!” Upton, 25, told PEOPLE the day after the grueling routine, which included seven rounds of intense exercises such as burpees, toe-touch squats, push-ups and sprints.
At the beginning he was laughing at me, preparing to make fun of me and then there was a dramatic change when he was like, man, this is really hard.
RELATED VIDEO: Kate Upton Reveals Her Dream Honeymoon And If She Wants Kids
“But then when we’re both done at the gym, we stay very active whether it’s playing tennis or going on a hike or a bike ride, things like that.”
- Kate Upton: 'I hate planning my wedding, but I love shopping for gowns'Hollywood.com
- Kate Upton tries a grueling Marine Corps workout: 'I definitely wasn't prepared'For The Win
- Kate Upton works out with the marines for a good causeIosco County News Herald
- 'Crown Heights' star shares police encountersSalamanca Press
- Kate Upton's Honest Revelation: 'Wedding Planning Sucks'Extra (blog)
- Kate Upton breaks a sweat with Marines — for charityKHOU
- Kate Upton Works out with MarinesMarines.mil (press release)
- Kate Upton trains with Marines for charityCBS News
- Kate Upton works out with US marinesThe Statesman