It’s one of the places we get to interact directly with our amazing and passionate fans,” said Doug Bowser, Nintendo of America’s Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
To kick things off before the show starts, Nintendo is bringing back the [email protected] event, from 8:30 p.m. to midnight on Aug. 31 at Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP) in Seattle.
The event is open to the public and offers a chance for people interested in speaking to developers and checking out unreleased indie games coming to Nintendo Switch.
For anyone unable to make it to [email protected] at MoPOP, there will be a livestream from the event, including deep dives with developers and a sneak peek at first-ever gameplay.
Games like ARMS , Splatoon 2 and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe have demonstrated how the Nintendo Switch console is the home of social competitive fun.
- One of the most innovative sports games in years is coming to the Nintendo SwitchBusiness Insider
- Rocket League's Switch Version Is Getting Nintendo CarsKotaku
- Rocket League on Nintendo Switch Will Have Free Mario and Metroid CarsNDTV
- Nintendo Exclusive Rocket League Cars ConfirmedGameranx (blog)
- Rocket League is getting some suitably incredible exclusives on Nintendo SwitchCritical Hit
- Rocket League On Nintendo Switch Will Have Nintendo Themed CarsPress Start
- Mario, Luigi, and Samus Are Being Immortalized as Cars in Rocket LeagueGame Revolution
- Nintendo Switch's Exclusive Rocket League Cars Look GreatGameSpot
- The Nintendo Switch version of Rocket League is getting Nintendo-themed cars ...Dot Esports