In a statement Vonn said, "It is an outrageous and despicable invasion of privacy for anyone to steal and illegally publish private intimate photos."
She believes the individuals responsible for hacking her private photos as well as the websites that encourage this detestable conduct should be prosecuted to the fullest extent under the law."
Lawrence called the hacking and publication of her private images a “sex crime” in an interview with Vanity Fair, and Ryan Collins, a Pennsylvania man, was sentenced to 18 months in federal prison.
TMZ reports that Woods has hired attorney Michael Holtz, who's threatening to sue the website unless the images are taken down immediately.
He blamed an unexpected reaction to medication and completed a rehab program for addiction to prescription painkillers.
- Tiger Woods and ex-girlfriend Lindsey Vonn's nude photos leak onlineMid-Day
- Fappening 2? Miley Cyrus, Kristen Stewart, and Tiger Woods among victims of ...Yahoo Singapore News
- Celebrities are fighting back after a nude photo leakWashington Post
- Lindsey Vonn, Tiger Woods Nude Photos Leaked: Olympic Skier Slams 'Invasion Of ...The Inquisitr
- Lindsey Vonn Calls Leaked Nude Photos A "Despicable Invasion Of Privacy"Refinery29
- Tiger Woods, Lindsey Vonn Nude Photo Leak Triggers Response from Vonn SpokesmanAppsforPCdaily
- In cases of leaked photos such as Vonn's, legal consequences can be murkyUSA TODAY
- Lindsey Vonn slams 'despicable' leak of intimate photos hacked from phoneABC News
- Lindsey Vonn seething at 'despicable' leak of explicit photosThe New Daily