Image copyrightReuters/Getty ImagesImage caption Left-right: Mark Wahlberg, Emma Stone, Dwayne Johnson, Jennifer Aniston The size of the gender pay gap in the movie industry has been laid bare in new estimates of stars' pay packets.
Another 13 men earned more than Stone between June 2016 and June 2017, according to Forbes - including Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Jackie Chan and her La La Land co-star Ryan Gosling.
Forbes writer Natalie Robehmed said the pay disparity was down to the types of roles on offer.
She wrote: "In release schedules dominated by superhero movies and brawny blockbusters, there are simply fewer parts for women that pay the sizeable backend profits that result in leading men's large paydays, or the franchise sequels that permit aggressive negotiation for favourable deals."
Robehmed added: "Until there are an equal number of high-paying roles, there will continue to be an inequality in the paychecks of Tinseltown's very richest."
- 14 of Forbes' highest-paid actors made more than highest-paid actress Emma StoneCBS News
- Mark Wahlberg Beats The Rock as 2017's Highest Paid ActorMovieWeb
- Hollywood's 14 Highest-Paid Actors All Make More Than Its Highest-Paid ActressVanity Fair
- Emma Stone earns 38% of Mark Wahlberg? Pay disparity perks upMyNewsLA.com
- Mark Wahlberg Tops Forbes List of Highest-Paid ActorsU.S. News & World Report
- Dwayne Johnson dethroned as top-paid actor; Mark Wahlberg captures 2017 crownWashington Times
- Top 20 Highest-Paid Actors in Hollywood in 2017, Ranked From Mark Ruffalo to ...TheWrap
- Mark Wahlberg And Emma Stone Reveal Hollywood's Gender Pay GapNewsy
- Mark Wahlberg tops Forbes list of highest-paid actors in 2017UPI.com