See more of the story Minnesota native and Olympic ski champion Lindsey Vonn is branding as a “despicable invasion of privacy” the stealing and leaking online of nude photos of her by someone who hacked her cellphone.
The hacker also leaked at least one old private photo of Vonn’s ex-boyfriend Tiger Woods, a lawyer representing both of them in this incident told the Star Tribune.
In a statement issued Tuesday, a spokesman for Vonn said, “It is an outrageous and despicable invasion of privacy for anyone to steal and illegally publish private, intimate photos.
“She believes the individuals responsible for hacking her private photos, as well as the websites that encourage this detestable conduct, should be prosecuted to the fullest extent under the law.”
Attorney Michael Holtz, acting on behalf of Vonn and Woods, said, “We have issued takedown notices to various websites who have posted the illegally hacked photos of our clients.
- Fappening 2? Miley Cyrus, Kristen Stewart, and Tiger Woods among victims of ...Yahoo Celebrity
- Lindsey Vonn responds to leak of nudes with ex-boyfriend Tiger WoodsChicago Sun-Times
- Lindsey Vonn Responds to the Nude Photo Hack That Affected Her, Miley Cyrus ...Glamour
- Nude photos of Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn leakedNEWS.com.au
- Lawyer for Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn vows to pursue legal action 'swiftly ...Business Insider
- Lindsey Vonn slams hacked nude photos with Tiger WoodsCBS News
- Tiger Woods, Lindsey Vonn nude photos leaked; golfer threatens legal action ...Syracuse.com
- Nude photos of Tiger Woods, Lindsey Vonn and others remain up after legal threatsLos Angeles Times
- Lindsey Vonn slams 'despicable' leak of intimate photos hacked from phoneABC News