Morrissey will launch the album with a 10 November concert at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles, followed by a wider tour whose details will be announced later, BMG said.
Never shy about his views, Morrissey is a staunch critic of the British monarchy and longtime champion of animal rights, with the singer refusing to play at concert venues while meat is served.
His last album, World Peace is None of Your Business , disappeared from distribution shortly after its release in 2014 as Morrissey pointed to disputes with label Harvest, part of music conglomerate Universal.
For Low in High-School, Morrissey launched his own label called Etienne, the French form of Steven, his first name.
- Morrissey returns with new album, more politicsRappler
- Morrissey set to go Low In High-School this NovemberRTE.ie
- Morrissey signs to BMG for new album, out in NovemberAppsforPCdaily
- Morrissey announces new album, Hollywood Bowl dateLos Angeles Times
- 101 Freeway Sign Gets 'Morrissey' TreatmentCBS Los Angeles
- Morrissey Announces New Album Low in High SchoolPaste Magazine
- Morrissey announces new album, record labelA.V. Club
- Morrissey Announces New Album Low in High School, Out in NovemberSPIN
- Someone Added “Morrissey” to LA Freeway Hollywood Bowl SignPitchfork