If you've been watching the Little League World Series in South Williamsport, you may have noticed a number on the right field wall at Lamade Stadium.
The number 11 will never be worn again at the Little League World Series.
In a 2002 segment of On The Pennsylvania Road, Mike Stevens met the family of Michael Cammarata.
Michael Cammarata's remains were never found at Ground Zero.
In 2003, one year after he was made part of the Little League Hall of Excellence, his family finally had a memorial service in his honor and buried his fire department uniform and his baseball gloves.
- Athletes, Fans Enjoy Eclipse at Little League World Serieswnep.com
- Tuesday's TV SpotlightVictoria Advocate
- Little League World Series: Jackson's Holbrook Holds Off CaliforniaPatch.com
- Canada is kicking ass at the Little League World SeriesDaily Hive (registration)
- Can Canada win the Little League World Series?KelownaNow
- Solar Eclipse: The view from WilliamsportAsbury Park Press
- Solar eclipse? Holbrook bats steal show again at Little League World SeriesAsbury Park Press
- What eclipse Mexican Little Leaguers ask after playing game during solar eventPennLive.com
- Sports On the Air - August 22Kansas City Star