A wholly new, original action RPG from Thq Nordic and indie dev Experiment 101 is coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One next year.
The game, called Biomutant, lets you take advantage of "mutations, bionic prosthetics, and weapons" to customize your characters to your liking.
The choices players make in augmenting their characters "impact the way your hero plays in real-time combat."
BioMutant is set in an "imaginative post-apocalyptic universe" that can be explored via "mechs, paragliders, balloons, mounts, jet skis and more," according to THQ Nordic.
BioMutant is at the THQ Nordic booth at Gamescom 2017 , going on this week, and can also be checked out later at PAX West in Seattle.
- Biomutant RPG Announcedguru3d.com (press release)
- Biomutant is a kung-fu fable from THQ Nordic starring a furry bionic critter ...VG247
- BioMutant - Hands-On ImpressionsGamereactor UK
- Biomutant Officially Announced with a Collector's EditionPlayStation LifeStyle
- Former Just Cause, Mad Max developers announce BiomutantTechSpot
- THQ Nordic Presents Announcement Trailer Of Open World Action RPG BioMutantGameSpace.com (press release) (registration) (blog)
- THQ Nordic Reveals New BioMutant CGI TrailerOne Angry Gamer (blog)
- BioMutant Announced By Ex-Just Cause And Mad-Max DevelopersHi-tech Beacon
- Biomutant trailer gives us a glimpse of giant enemies, mechanical insects & morePlayStation Universe