ROI deals with the invested cash in the company and the return the investor realize on that money based on the net profit of the business.
Investors who are keeping close eye on the stock of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:ZBH) established that the company was able to keep return on investment at 3.00 in the trailing twelve month while Reuters data showed that industry’s average stands at 13.79 and sector’s optimum level is 14.89.
Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (ZBH) have shown a high EPS growth of -17.80% in the last 5 years and has earnings rose of 95.10% yoy.
Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:IDRA), maintained return on investment for the last twelve months at -70.35, higher than what Reuters data shows regarding industry’s average.
Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:IDRA), at its latest closing price of $1.73, it has a price-to-book ratio of 3.46, compared to an industry average at 12.06.
- Between The Numbers: CBOE Holdings, Inc. (CBOE), Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc ...USA Commerce Daily
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) Reaches $112.18 After 7.00% Up Move; Polar ...Bibeypost.com
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (ZBH) Position Boosted by iAB Financial BankTrueBlueTribune
- The Reviewing Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) and CryoLife (CRY)BangaloreWeekly
- NN Investment Partners Holdings NV Has $164000 Stake in Zimmer Biomet Holdings ...Week Herald
- Cullinan Associates Inc. Sells 180 Shares of Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc (NYSE:ZBH)StockNewsTimes
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Position Held by First National Bank Trust of NewtownInsider Tradings
- Wedbush Securities Inc. Has $316000 Stake in Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (ZBH)Markets Daily
- 1ST Source Bank Has $1.74 Million Position in Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (ZBH)StockNewsTimes