"It's one of those balls that Eli (Manning) had to drive it and he left his feet.
Asked about the severity of the injury, Beckham merely said it felt like a sprained ankle, and that he would be OK. "I don't know, man.
The Giants open the season against the Dallas Cowboys in 19 days.
It would be surprising at this point if we saw Beckham on the field before for actual football action before that, but he didn't seem too concerned about the possibility of missing any regular season time.
He joined CBSSports.com in 2014 and has since spent far too much of his time watching film and working in spreadsheets.
- Odell Beckham Jr. gets a scare on low legal hit, but for now it's just a ...Washington Post
- Giants breathe a sigh of relief as Odell Beckham Jr. sprains his ankle but ...New York Daily News
- Hit on Odell Beckham Jr. was legal, but was it clean?Sporting News
- Was Hit On Odell Beckham Jr. Dirty? Giants Teammates Seem To Think SoNESN.com
- Was the hit that took out Odell Beckham a dirty one?Yahoo Sports
- Giants Appear To Dodge Major Bullet With Beckham InjuryCBS New York
- Briean Boddy-Calhoun says he 'wasn't aiming at anything specific' on hit that ...cleveland.com
- Postgame: Odell Beckham Jr. gives injury updateGiants.com (blog)
- Odell Beckham Jr. Leaves Giants' Game With Ankle SprainNew York Times