At this point, seeing a celebrity like Kylie Jenner or Bella Hadid debut a brand new hair style on Insta has turned into a game of "is she or isn't she" re: whether or not this is a real-deal change or a wig at work.
But apparently, that expectation for constant hair changes has spiraled into a pretty dark place, and on last night's Life of Kylie the 20-year-old beauty guru took a stand: She's not here to be pressured into changing her looks and wants to start doing her hair the way that makes her happy.
With a makeup empire that's made $420 million in the 18 months it's existed, it's no surprise that the heat is on for Jenner to constantly churn out beauty evolutions—but it seems she's done keeping up with that now.
Now, let it be said that purple hair doesn't make anyone a "weirdo" if they don't want it to—you do you—but we've gotta respect that Jenner is listening to herself and standing up to the pressure of constantly needing to top yourself, which is undeniably rough (and hard to avoid).
Jenner says that it started from a place of trying to find herself, but when that became the norm it morphed into an unhappy thing.
- Kylie Jenner opened up about her breakup with Tyga on "Life of Kylie," and it ...HelloGiggles
- Kylie Jenner Explains Her Split from TygaJust Jared
- Kylie Jenner Opens Up About Split from Tyga on Life of Kylie: 'There Was No ...PEOPLE.com
- Kylie Jenner talks Tyga split: 'There was no crazy fight'UPI.com
- Kylie Jenner Reveals Why She Broke Up with TygaJust Jared Jr.
- Kylie Jenner On Breakup With Tyga: "There Was No Crazy Fight"X17 Online
- Kylie Jenner explains why she and ex-boyfriend Tyga broke upNicki Swift
- WATCH: Kylie Jenner reveals why she broke up with TygaChannel 24
- Why Kylie Jenner Actually Broke Up With TygaCinema Blend