Fresh off of a countersuit win against former radio host David Mueller , who the jury found guilty of assaulting Swift back in 2013, Swift deleted all of the posts from her social media accounts and let her profile pictures default to gray–that was last week.
And it features what appears to be a snake, slapping its tail forcefully on the ground amidst retro, VHS-tape quality editing.
If you recall, Kanye West wrote a song for his 2016 album Life of Pablo called “Famous.” It featured the now iconic line, “I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex.
Last summer, Kim Kardashian West released evidence via Snapchat that told a different story.
ALSO, today happens to be the day that other feud-ee Katy Perry dropped a preview for the music video for “Swish Swish,” a song that is almost definitely about Swift.
- 'As a Show of Power, Taylor Swift Will Blot Out the Sun': Internet Reacts to ...PEOPLE.com
- Taylor Swift teases fans with snaky return to social mediaPalm Beach Post
- Why Do I Feel Sick After Looking At The Solar Eclipse? This Could Be The ReasonBustle
- Taylor Swift Slithers Back To Social Media With Cryptic PostHuffPost
- All the Signs Taylor Swift Is Releasing New Music SoonGlamour
- Taylor Swift is definitely up to somethingCNN International
- A reptilian tail? A solar eclipse. Taylor Swift teases fansWashington Post
- Taylor Swift Returned To Twitter With A Super Cryptic Video, But What Does It ...Cinema Blend
- Herpetologists: Animal in New Taylor Swift Tweet Is Not a SnakeInverse