Fourth quarter, 11:00, Texans 27-23: Yikes.Jimmy Garoppolo threw a pretty bad interception, and D’Onta Foreman capitalized with a 4-yard touchdown run to put Houston back in front.
Texans defensive end J.J. Watt blew him up on the negative carry when he swam past Patriots offensive linemen Joe Thuney and David Andrews.
That’s wide receiver Matthew Slater, running backs Mike Gillislee and LeShun Daniels, linebackers Brandon King and Shea McClellin, defensive ends Geneo Grissom, Deatrich Wise and Keionta Davis, offensive tackles Tony Garcia, LaAdrian Waddle and Nate Solder and tight end Matt Lengel.
Quarterback Tom Brady and many of the team’s starters are set to play Saturday night against the Houston Texans at NRG Stadium, a source told the Boston Herald’s Jeff Howe.
We also could see the Patriots preseason debuts of wide receiver Brandin Cooks, cornerback Stephon Gilmore, running back Rex Burkhead, linebacker David Harris, tight ends Dwayne Allen and James O’Shaughnessy and defensive tackle Lawrence Guy.
- Preseason Week 2 Patriots vs Texans: WR Brandin Cooks one of five players to watchPats Pulpit
- Seven Patriots Players To Watch Vs. Texans In Preseason Game No. 2NESN.com
- Top 3 players to watch during the preseasonToro Times
- New England Patriots vs. Houston Texans: First glance at the Tom Brady ...MassLive.com (blog)
- RB Mike Gillislee headlines list of injured Patriots not expected to playESPN (blog)
- Patriots RB Mike Gillislee won't play versus TexansAll 22
- NFL exec thinks Blake Bortles has better arm strength than Tom BradyPats Pulpit
- Patriots Vs. Texans Live Stream: Watch NFL Preseason Game OnlineNESN.com
- Patriots – Texans Preseason Game #2, What to Watch ForPatsFans.com (blog)