We did that so we don't have a ton of cars trying to come downtown or really navigate our streets,” says Visitor Happiness Guru Rebekah Ladd.
“So that is Eastridge Mall, Casper Events Center, or the Central Wyoming Fairgrounds."
You may have seen a few out of town license plates from all over the United States, but the board across from the Fox Theatre on 2nd Street indicates people are here from every corner of the planet.
With so many people in Casper safety is a concern; but thanks to extensive preparation, everyone locally and from Brisbane Australia can enjoy the Wyoming Eclipse Festival.
We want to make sure that they're safe, they don't get dehydrated, they don't get sick, don't get hurt, and I think we're going to accomplish that mission,” says community emergency response team supervisor Nic Skalicky.
- Esri solar eclipse chaser describes the thrill of the huntRedlands Daily Facts
- Police relax open container enforcement, close additional streets to ...Casper Star-Tribune Online
- Lost, Found Items During Eclipse Festival? Check in at Casper First Aid StationsK2 Radio
- Eclipse visitors come to WyomingThe Sheridan Press (subscription)
- Eclipse celebration already in full swing in Casper, Wyo.Rapid City Journal
- Town Crier: Sunday's HighlightsCasper Star-Tribune Online
- Hippie life-coach explains the eclipse — and makes bold prediction about what ...Belleville News-Democrat
- Fire restrictions in place in Wyoming during solar eclipseGillette News Record
- FINAL: Saturday events wrap 8/19/17Casper Star-Tribune Online