Florence is 4.4 km in size and will be the largest Asteroid to pass this close to earth.
Fasten your seatbelts and hold on tight as one of the largest asteroids hovering in the neighbourhood will go past earth on September 1.
It will be visible to small telescopes for several nights in late August and early September.
There have many cases of asteroids passing close to earth but are estimated to be small in size as compared to Florence.
As per the TOI report, NASA said that Florence will be an excellent target to ground based radar observations.
- NASA: Big asteroid to pass safely by Earth on September 1Daily News & Analysis
- Closest Approach Ever By A Large Asteroid Won't End Life On Earth, But ...Gizmodo Australia
- 'Potentially hazardous' monster asteroid, nearly 3 miles in size, will skim ...International Business Times, India Edition
- Biggest near-Earth asteroid recorded by NASA will make a pass in SeptemberSacramento Bee
- NASA greets Earth-buzzing asteroid Florence in SeptemberCNET
- One of the largest near-Earth asteroids will sweep past us in SeptemberGears Of Biz
- NASA: 3-Mile-Wide Asteroid Set to Pass by Earth Sept. 1Newsline
- Large Near-Earth Asteroid Will Pass Earth by This SeptemberUniverse Today
- This Absolutely Ginormous Asteroid Is Passing Close by Earth in Two Weeks TimeScienceAlert