ROYAL OAK (CBS Detroit) – If you’re headed out to the Woodward Dream Cruise on Saturday, you might want to wait until the afternoon.
CBS 62 Chief Forecaster Karen Carter says there’s a chance of showers and storms throughout the morning and around lunchtime.
“We should see those come to an end throughout the afternoon and those clouds decreasing, too.
So, more sunshine by the late afternoon,” said Carter.
Keep it tuned to WWJ Newsradio 950 for the latest forecast during traffic and weather , every 10 minutes on the 8s.
- Hot rods, classic rides take over Woodward Avenue during Dream CruiseWDIV Detroit
- Ribbon Cutting Event Kicks Off 2017 Dream Cruise On FridayCBS Detroit
- What you need to know to enjoy the 2017 Woodward Dream CruiseDetroit Free Press
- Classic Cars parade through Berkley on Dream Cruise eveFox 2 Detroit
- Official Start of the Woodward Dream CruiseMustang 360
- Video: TV and movie vehicles share 9 Mile with vintage police, fire and moreDetroit Free Press
- Dream Cruisers can expect a sunny and dry SaturdayThe Detroit News
- Cruisers pack Woodward the night before the annual Dream CruiseWXYZ
- Dare to dream: Car enthusiasts take in WoodwardThe Detroit News