The researchers, based on panels with young voters, found that the impression of Sarah Palin that Tina Fey had made famous on Saturday Night Live —“I can see Russia from my House !”—had changed the public’s feeling about the actual vice-presidential candidate.
The myth of Lee goes something like this: He was a brilliant strategist and devoted Christian man who abhorred slavery and labored tirelessly after the war to bring the country back together.
Jonathan Ernst / Reuters As the president cuts ties with establishment staffers, and forces out his populist firebrand, what’s left of Trumpism other than white identity politics?
Steve Bannon, the enigmatic but influential strategist who joined Donald Trump’s campaign at a low ebb, helped coax a win in the 2016 election from it, and then won acclaim and hatred as Trump’s eminence grise, is leaving the White House.
Unlike the teens of my generation, who might have spent an evening tying up the family landline with gossip, they talk on Snapchat, the smartphone app that allows users to send pictures and videos that quickly disappear.
- Turn Your Smartphone into an Eclipse Tool Kit with Essential AppsSpace.com
- Millions of Americans to gaze upon Monday's once-in-a-lifetime eclipseReuters
- Technology allows visually impaired, blind to experience solar eclipseCBC.ca
- Hope dims for the shadelessGrand Junction Daily Sentinel
- Experts offer tips for taking eclipse photosKPTV.com
- Take eye safety measures for eclipseTimes Daily
- Photos: NASA Gets Set to Livestream Eclipse From Sky-High BalloonsThe Quint
- This app could help the blind experience the solar eclipseThe Week Magazine
- How To Safely Watch An EclipseNDTV