After watching Blake Bortles play three years of below average football, It's starting to look like fans in Jacksonville might have finally given up on him.
Not only did Bortles get booed during the Jaguars ' 12-8 loss to Tampa Bay on Thursday, but now, it seems that fans don't even want to wear his jersey anymore.
When your fans are willing to spend hundreds of dollars to buy a jersey for a Quarterback who's not even on your team, that's usually a sign that they're not happy with the on-field product.
The Jaguars wide receiver cussed in frustration during practice this week after Bortles threw him a bad pass that sailed so far out of bounds that it caused Robinson to run into a reporter.
Unfortunately for some, he likely won't be involved in the open quarterback competition that Marrone and the Jaguars will be holding for the next couple weeks.
- Blake Bortles put on alert, Jaguars coach says starting QB job is up for grabsYahoo Sports
- Jaguars Morning After: In reality, QB competition is not openFlorida Times-Union
- Jaguars Open up QB Competition After 12-8 Loss to BucsU.S. News & World Report
- Jaguars Coach Says Quarterback Job 'Up for Grabs'Sports Illustrated
- Jaguars fall to the Buccaneers in home preseason openerFlorida Times-Union
- Doug Marrone: “I'm looking for someone that's gonna lead this offense”Yahoo Sports
- Bye, bye Bortles? Jaguars open up quarterback competitionNew York Daily News
- Blake Bortles did not have a good nightWJXT Jacksonville
- Bumbling Bortles blows Jags job in loss to BucsThe Japan News