Seven months after an L.A. judge granted the actress’ request for a temporary restraining order against her ex-husband, the couple have worked out a custody arrangement for their 7-year-old son Julian, PEOPLE confirms.
“The parties are ordered to share in all major decisions concerning the minor child’s health, education and welfare including, but without limitation, schooling, religion, medical care and enrichment activities,” state the papers.
His lawyer Angela Pierce di Donato blasted the accusations, however, saying “Paula never reported any domestic violence until she was in a position of contempt by violating the custody orders.
A Thicke source slammed Patton’s claims at the time, saying the pair came to a custody agreement in February 2015 with a mediator after their divorce and documented it in notarized, private papers.
News of the custody arrangement comes just one day after Thicke’s girlfriend, April Love Geary, 22, announced she is expecting her first child with the “Blurred Lines” singer.
- Robin Thicke and Paula Patton settle nasty custody battle weeks before the ...Daily Mail
- Robin Thicke, girlfriend expecting a babyCNN International
- Robin Thicke & Paula Patton End Custody WarTMZ.com
- Robin Thicke's Girlfriend April Love Geary Reveals Pregnancy With Sonogram And ...OK Magazine
- Robin Thicke and Paula Patton end years-long custody battleWonderwall
- Robin Thicke Poolside with Pregnant GF Where's the Baby Bump?TMZ.com
- Robin Thicke And April Love Geary Expecting Their First Child TogetherHuffPost
- Soothing the nation? Trump struggles like no other presidentWPXI Pittsburgh
- Robin Thicke's first child with girlfriend April Love Geary due March 1 ...ABC News