With three races left in the regular season, time is running out for drivers looking to make the playoffs.
Kyle Busch took the pole while playoff points leader Christopher Bell qualified second.
In stage two Kyle Busch made a move in lap traffic to pass leader Matt Crafton.
In stage three Kyle Busch was hit with a pit road speeding penalty and went to the back of the pack on the re-start.
Bradnon Jones The next race on the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series is the September 3rd, Chevrolet Silverado 250 at the Canadian Tire Motorsport Park Road Course.
- Busch overcomes penalty, charges through field for Bristol victoryNascar
- Kyle Busch wins the truck series race at BristolWCYB
- GREGORY: Goliath prevails againBristol Herald Courier (press release) (blog)
- Kyle Busch wins 2017 NASCAR Truck Series race at Bristol in overtimeCBSSports.com
- Kyle Busch dominates to win Truck Series race at BMSBristol Herald Courier (press release) (blog)
- Tracking the Trucks: Kyle Busch Scores 49th Career Truck Series Win at BristolFrontstretch.com (blog)
- Ryan Truex brings hot streak to night race at Bristol on WednesdayAppsforPCdaily
- Kyle Busch wins Truck pole at Bristol with record lapYahoo Sports
- Kyle Busch overcome penalty to win Truck race at BristolWTOP