Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment dropped the latest trailer for Middle-earth: Shadow of War today that showcases the Terror Tribe.
The trailer that dropped today has showcased some of the nifty new features afforded to us with the expanded Nemesis Forge .
Orcs now belong to tribes which extend their influence stemming from the Overlords ruling the mighty fortresses throughout the open world, providing a rich ecosystem of missions, exploration, and a dynamic Orc society rich with diverse cultures.
The trailer showcased the Terror tribe, a faction who specializes in spreading fear throughout Mordor.
As master tormentors, the Terror tribe relies on their infamous reputations to inspire fear into their enemies.
- Middle-Earth: Shadow Of War Orc Terror Tribe Promises Fields Of Fear For ...Hot Hardware
- New Middle-earth: Shadow of War shows off Terror tribeGame News Plus
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War's Terror tribe is brutal and menacingCritical Hit
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War has an Orc tribe called Terror and they're not nicePC Gamer
- The Wonderfully Crazy Theory That Explains Why A Giant Spider Is A Sexy Lady ...Gizmodo Australia
- What We Need to Know About Middle-earth: Shadow of War MicrotransactionsGame Revolution
- Middle Earth: Shadow of War Terror Tribe Video ReleasedThisisXbox (press release) (blog)
- Shadow of War Trailer Shows Off Bloody, Vengeful Terror Tribe OrcsShacknews
- Middle-earth: Shadow Of War Devs Have Some Weird Ideas About Who LOTR's Real ...Comicbook.com