ET Aug. 16, 2017 9:14 p.m.
ET The clock is ticking down to the release of Alibaba's quarterly earnings, with investors hoping the numbers will justify the massive run up in the Chinese e-commerce giant's shares this year.
Alibaba (BABA) is up 81% this year and the surge has prompted Bloomberg to look at how the Chinese company's capitalization is catching up to that of Amazon (AMZN).
The story is very brief but has a great graphic showing the ratio of market caps between the two e-commerce titans:
Don’t look now, but the battle to be the world’s...
- Could JD.com Inc (ADR) (JD) Overtake Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA)?Investorplace.com
- Alibaba Earnings Preview: Chinese Consumers Spending More OnlineBenzinga
- Top Analyst Pulls the Trigger on 3 Internet Kings: Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ...Smarter Analyst
- Top Manager Says Alibaba Is A Better Investment Than AmazonForbes
- Buy Alibaba Ahead of Earnings? This Analyst Thinks SoTheStreet.com
- Recent Purchase: AlibabaSeeking Alpha
- IBD 50Investor's Business Daily
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) Stock Is a Risky Pre-Earnings PlayInvestorplace.com
- Stratos Wealth Partners LTD. Boosts Position in Alibaba Group Holding Limited ...BNB Daily (blog)