Cisco Systems, Inc. CSCO just released its fourth-quarter and full-fiscal year 2017 financial results, posting earnings of $0.55 per share and revenues of $12.13 billion.
Currently, Cisco is a Zacks Rank #3 (Hold), and is down 2.60% to $31.50 per share in after-hours trading shortly after its earnings report was released.
"We had another strong quarter and a transformative year,” CEO Chuck Robbins said in a statement.
“We made tremendous progress transitioning our Business to more software and recurring revenue and delivered on our commitment to accelerate innovation in our core and across the portfolio," "The network has never been more critical to business success and we are building the network of the future."
Cisco provides the broadest line of solutions for transporting data, voice and video within buildings, across campuses, or around the world.
- Cisco's security business revenue misses estimates, shares dropReuters
- Cisco's revenue falls for seventh straight quarterETTelecom.com
- Cisco Systems sees sales continue to declineThe Mercury News
- Cisco CEO Looks Ahead To Intuitive Network And Innovation Cycle Impact As ...CRN
- Cisco slides after revenue beatCNBC
- Cisco's Q4 marred by losses despite revenue beatZDNet
- Cisco: Thrill-Seekers Need Not ApplySeeking Alpha
- What To Make Of Cisco HereSeeking Alpha
- Cisco meets 4Q profit forecastsYahoo Finance