Computers are evolving at a rapid pace, aiming to become more powerful but efficient than before.
Intel is one of the well-known names in this industry and their chipsets have been powering computers for generations.
Their latest 7th generation Kaby Lake processors have proven to be powerhouses and Intel has already unveiled the name of its 9th generation processor.
A report from AnandTech confirms that Ice Lake processors will be mainstream 10nm chipsets as the Canon Lake 10nm processors will be the initial ones and could be suitable for mobile devices due to the initial poor yield production.
All we can do is wait for Intel to revolutionise the desktop class.
- Intel's second 10-nanometer chip architecture is Ice LakeEngadget
- Intel Talks 10nm+ process Ice Lakeguru3d.com (press release)
- Intel Reveals 10nm+ Ice Lake Processors With Precious Few DetailsTom's Hardware
- Post 8th-Gen Ice Lake CPUs Based On 10nm+ Architecture Confirmed By IntelFossbytes
- Intel discloses 'Ice Lake,' another 10nm chip beyond Cannon LakePCWorld
- Intel Shares Details on Upcoming 'Ice Lake' Chips to Follow Coffee Lake and ...Mac Rumors
- Intel Ice Lake Core Processors Revealed: What we know about the post-8th Gen ...TrustedReviews
- Intel's next generation chip plans: Ice Lake and a slow 10nm transitionArs Technica
- The new 'Ice Lake' flowing from Intel is filled with 9th-generation processorsDigital Trends