Dubbed The Good Life, it's all about a small town in England whose inhabitants turn into cats during the night.
Here, you'll play as Naomi, a photographer from New York who finds herself stuck in this small town in rural England.
She's found a way to pay off the massive debt she's accumulated, but she soon discovers that the town is hiding a very bizarre secret..."
"This game will inherit the spirit of Deadly Premonition, my most representative work, but it will also feature a brand new style of gameplay," SWERY writes in an email announcement.
- Deadly Premonition Developer Announces New Game, The Good LifeIGN
- If you like Persona or Twin Peaks, pay attention to this cat RPG from Swery65GamesRadar
- Deadly Premonition director Swery announces RPG about people who turn into catsEurogamer.net
- Deadly Premonition Creator's next Game AnnouncedNZGamer.com
- SWERY's Latest Game Is About A Town Filled With CatsKotaku Australia
- Swery is working on a new RPG called The Good LifeRPG Site
- Deadly Premonition creator's next game is a cat RPGAppsforPCdaily
- Deadly Premonition creator SWERY crowdfunding for new game The Good LifeMetro
- Swery's next game, 'The Good Life,' will be crowdfunded on FigDigital Trends