It is a comprehensive resource to get yourself up to speed on Fantasy stats, facts, and notes, and decide before your draft who you’ll be targeting and avoiding.
Because non-PPR leagues are so driven by fickle touchdowns, these rankings favor players with strong touchdown-scoring resumes and/or avenues toward experiencing 2017 touchdown-scoring spikes.
Sammy Watkins (WR30) – LAR landing spot is worst-case scenario with timid QB Jared Goff.
Jack Doyle (TE13) – Efficient possession target led all tight ends in catch rate (78.7%) in ’16.
Austin Hooper (TE16) – Breakout candidate in great offense coming off efficient rookie year.
- One Running Back to Target in Each Round of Your Fantasy Football DraftnumberFire
- Fantasy Football 2017: Don't overspend on Davante AdamsLomdardiAve
- Love/Hate and everything I've ever wantedESPN
- Three Productive Quarterbacks You Can Draft In Late RoundsRotoExperts (subscription)
- Go For The 2: College Football Mock Draft For 2017RotoExperts (subscription)
- Five Ways to Prepare for Fantasy Football While at WorkSports Illustrated
- Perfectly Consistent Fantasy Football Draft: Pick No. 5FantasyPros
- Best Ball Average Draft Position (ADP)FantasyPros
- Eight sleepers to target in 2017 fantasy football draftsBlasting News