Urban Outfitters, Inc. ( URBN ) is due to issue its quarterly earnings report in the upcoming extended-hours session.
Given its history, traders can expect very active trading in the issue immediately following its quarterly earnings announcement.
Historical earnings event related premarket and after-hours trading activity in URBN indicates that the price change in the extended hours is likely to be of significant value in forecasting additional price movement by the following regular session close.
Over the prior three fiscal years (12 quarters), when shares of URBN rose in the extended-hours session in reaction to its earnings announcement, history shows that 100.0% of the time (3 events) the stock posted additional gains in the following regular session by an average of 5.9%.
Over that same historical period, when shares of URBN dropped in the extended-hours in reaction to its earnings announcement, history shows that 57.1% of the time (4 events) the stock dropped further, adding to the extended-hours losses by an average of 1.8% by the following regular session close.
- Urban Outfitters Inc (URBN): Should The Future Outlook Worry You?Simply Wall St
- What Do Investors Need To Know About the future of Urban Outfitters Inc's ...Simply Wall St
- Urban Outfitters shares rally after sales, earnings beatMarketWatch
- Urban Outfitters (URBN) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c, Beats on RevenuesStreetInsider.com
- Reviewing Urban Outfitters (URBN) & L Brands (LTD)BNB Daily (blog)
- Urban Outfitters Inc. - Receive News & Ratings DailyThe Cerbat Gem
- Emerald Mutual Fund Advisers Trust Has Raised Its Urban Outfitters (URBN ...UtahHerald.com
- Urban Outfitters (URBN) Q2 Earnings: Will it Disappoint?Zacks.com
- Urban Outfitters, Inc. (NASDAQ:URBN) Price Target Cut to $16.00 by Analysts at ...StockNewsTimes