At the time, Woods told authorities that he was taking Vicodin and Xanax, but per ESPN , a toxicology report from the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office indicated the additional presences of Ambien, Dilaudid and THC, the chemical responsible for marijuana's psychoactive effects.
According to the report obtained by ESPN, the substances found in Wood's system following his May arrest were: hydrocodone, the generic form of a painkiller known as Vicodin; hydromorphone, a painkiller known as Dilaudid; alprazolam, a mood and sleep drug known as Xanax; zolpidem, a sleep drug known as Ambien; and delta-9 carboxy THC, the active ingredient in marijuana.
According to prosecutors, the superstar golfer will be placed under 12 months' probation, during which he cannot drink alcohol or take Drugs, and he will be required to plead guilty to reckless driving and complete DUI education.
"Recently, I had been trying on my own to treat my back pain and a sleep disorder, including insomnia, but I realize now it was a mistake to do this without medical assistance.
The 41-year-old Woods underwent back surgery in April, the fourth such procedure of his career and a major factor in his inability to compete regularly in recent years.
- Woods had five drugs in system at time of DUI arrest: reportReuters
- Police toxicology report lists 5 drugs in Tiger Woods' system during May arrestGolfDigest.com
- Report: Tiger Woods had five drugs in system at time of DUI arrestAOL
- Tiger Woods Had Vicodin, Dilaudid, Xanax, Ambien and THC in His System During ...PEOPLE.com
- Five drugs found in Tiger Woods' system during traffic stop arrestWJLA
- Five drugs found in Woods' system after arrestSportstarlive
- Report: Five drugs found in Tiger Woods system from DUI toxicology reportCBSSports.com
- Report: Tiger Woods had pain, anxiety and sleep drugs in his system at time of ...Golf.com
- Tiger Woods Had Pain, Anxiety, Sleep Drugs In System During ArrestCBS Philly