Things are so bad that when her new bestie Cary Deuber brings up her plans to invite Brandi to her husband Mark's birthday party, tears well up in Stephanie's eyes.
Travis tells Stephanie that he and Bryan, Brandi's husband and his BFF, got together and really want the women to figure out a way for the families to get back on track since they're the reason it's gotten so awkward.
D'Andra Simmons: Introduced as LeeAnne's BFF, we meet D'Andra as she and her husband, military photographer Jeremy Lock, join the former carny and her BF Rich for dinner.
D'Andra reveals that her mom lured her home from D.C., where she was attempting to pursue a career in politics, with the promise that she'd hand over the keys to her Ultimate Living nutritional supplements empire in a year's time.
Next week: LeeAnne comes for Stephanie while wearing a hot dog costume, while Cary washes her hands of the whole situation after learning about Steph's text to Brandi.
- 'It Feels Like a Breakup': Inside the Painful End of Brandi Redmond ...PEOPLE.com
- D'Andra Simmons: 5 Things to Know About the New Real Housewives of Dallas StarPEOPLE.com
- RHOD: 5 Things to Know About Dallas Socialite Kameron WestcottPEOPLE.com
- RHODallas' LeeAnne Locken Tortured Herself 'Daily' After Season 1: 'I've ...PEOPLE.com
- Who's D'Andra Simmons' Husband Jeremy? 'The Real Housewives Of Dallas' Couple ...Bustle
- Who's D'Andra Simmons? 'The Real Housewives Of Dallas' New Addition Might Stir ...Bustle
- EXCLUSIVE: Who Are Kameron Westcott and D'Andra Simmons? Get to Know the New ...Entertainment Tonight
- Real Housewives of Dallas season 2 premieres with new socialites and less charityCultureMap Dallas
- Brandi Redmond Says She Felt "Blindsided" by Stephanie Hollman's Comments ...Bravo (blog)